This document focus on data that will be collected by our Facebook App and how it will be used.
- No Facebook user publicly available information such as name or Facebook ID will be collected or stored in our database.
- When a user authenticates on Facebook inside MSI System, his/her Facebook Pages will be listed in a table.
- No other info will be stored in our database other than the Facebook Page IDs that the user chooses to assign to the Messenger Chat Plug-in.
- For each user selected Facebook Page, the MSI App wil try to whitelist the domains owned by the user that are defined within the MSI platform.
- When a user authenticates on Facebook inside MSI System, his/her Facebook Pages and correspondent LeadGen Forms will be listed in a table.
- Concerning point 5, no other info will be stored on database other than the Facebook leadgen_forms.ID ( and correspondent FB Page_id) that the user chooses to assign to a subscriber list on his autoresponder.
- For each [ FBleadForm -> subscriber list] assignment, a MSI user will receive data from each filled form on Facebook.
- The data collection referred in point 7 and its use, is from the entire responsibility of the MSI System user.
- No data acquired from “Leads Funnel” will be shared from MSI to anyone.
- In case of any concern, please, contact [email protected]